ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality. The Opportunity:
OpenText is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing, dynamic global Customer Marketing team. The position requires a highly motivated, proactive, and personable individual who will work cross-functionally to take charge of our customer marketing efforts in North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America to increase our share of wallet in our install base in this high growth region, and collaboratively engage with customers to identify and achieve mutually beneficial results. The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, exhibit out-of-the-box thinking, and take great pride in their work. This position will report to the Director of Customer Marketing at OpenText.
You are great at:
• Develop, identify and recruit for a community of supportive and enthusiastic customer advocates who can speak about their organization’s success and the role OpenText has played.
• Promote the OpenText Elite loyalty program and the various reference activities while ensuring proper tracking and redemption support.
• Drive end-to-end customer reference program, collaborating with product/industry marketing, PR and Analyst team to develop case studies (written and video), blogs, testimonial quotes and press releases.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer stakeholders through regular and proactive communication, events, 1:1 meetings, etc. Act as primary liaison for customer with other internal teams.
• Partner with sales and product teams to Identify and cultivate new customer relationships and transition to reference able accounts.
• Document findings from customer engagement and communication to business stakeholders, product leaders, sales, etc. as needed.
• Approximately 15% travel, both domestic and international, will be required.
What it takes:
• 2-5 years in marketing, including customer references, program management, and communications
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with proven record of driving positive business results
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across other marketing and business functions, including stakeholders and leadership
• Inspired by working with a fun, ambitious, fast-paced, dynamic environment
• A sense of urgency and the ability to be flexible and react quickly while maintaining a calm, reassuring demeanor
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented attitude
• Creative, open-minded, and willing to learn
• High proficiency with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Applicable marketing technology and reference database experience a plus: SalesForce, RO Innovation, etc.
• French language proficiency a plus, but not required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org