Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Account Executive role is focused firmly on capturing profitable license and services revenue. Identifying, developing and maintaining long-term constructive and effective client relationships, this individual will focus on exceeding client expectations. Candidates must demonstrate a strong understanding of his territory; the customer base as well as the client’s business and organization together with an informed view of their future direction in the marketplace.
This position requires a motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of Open Text’s current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers. With a strong understanding of EIM together with a thorough knowledge of the commercial and legal sectors, applicants must be able to demonstrate previous success of sales and selling at all levels, including C level.
You are great at:
• Formulating and implementing a coherent Business Plan for the region that effectively helps to drive and support both our expansion/diversification and which ultimately helps to underpin our future strategic growth.
• Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual revenue targets within the defined accounts, vertical or territory assigned to the AE, to ensure Open Text captures market share and profit goals. The appointee will also be required to produce and maintain regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan.
• Actively engaging, leading and motivating stakeholders within Open Text, e.g. Systems Consulting, Alliances, Professional Services and Senior Managers who are able to support the sales process. You will also carve out strong relationships with Partners/SIs to pursue successful joint sales strategies to win new business.
• Harnessing and developing a clear account strategy and introducing, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives to take the business from a market leader to a dominant player.
What it takes:
Operating at all levels both inside and outside the organization, the AE, will be able to design and execute programs that make a fundamental difference to business growth and profitability.
• In depth knowledge and experience of creating and closing new business opportunities.
• All applicants must have sold to senior level decision makers such as C level and directors. A stable career history and the ability to show good tenure at companies is required. Demonstrable track record of being able to develop and articulate value will be a pre-requisite. Proven ability to close $500k+ software license contracts with customers.
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate OpenText engagement teams through clear communication of Account Plan objectives and goals.
• Proven ability to create differentiated and innovative solutions that support the customer’s key business imperatives.
• Extremely competent communicator at all levels, well organized and decisive.
• Past history of selling to law firms or corporate legal departments a strong plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.