Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As the Senior Manager Finance Mergers and Acquisitions you lead the due diligence process for the finance organization, ensuring all key risks are identified and highlighted. The Senior Manager Finance Mergers and Acquisitions reports into the Director Finance Integration.
You are great at:
• Excellent accounting process knowledge, including transactional processes, and experienced in business process modeling; finance process improvement and process analysis; lean six sigma or other process methodology would be a definite asset
• Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence experience, coordination activities, reporting, identifying risk, identifying opportunities for synergies and cost savings
• Mergers and Acquisitions integration expertise, Integration Pre-Planning, Business Process Integration and Optimization, Communication, Back Office Integration, Change Management, Technology Integration
• Proven leader, with ability to influence as needed
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
• Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
• Excellent demonstrated understanding of financial processes, internal controls and financial systems and their touch points with business operations.
• Strong change management skills; specifically leadership, communication, facilitation.
• Experience in cross functional integration business processes
What it takes:
• 8+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience in Mergers and Acquisition activities.
• Excellent business process knowledge and experienced in business process modeling; business process improvement and process analysis.
• Highly developed professional/technical skills are needed to perform the job.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• CPA and Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent in education and/or work experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.