OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
Finance is a key participant in the acquisition activities that contribute to the growth of OpenText. The role of Finance Strategic Initiatives is to ensure all Mergers and Acquisitions activities for finance are coordinated and completed effectively, from due diligence through integration.
As a key participant for the finance organization relating to both due diligence and integration in acquisitions, this role will coordinate finance integration activities. This role requires very strong communication and coordination skills.
You are great at:
- Excellent business process knowledge and experienced in business process modeling; business process improvement and process analysis; lean six sigma or other process methodology would be a definite asset
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence experience, Coordination activities, reporting, identifying risk
- Mergers and Acquisitions integration expertise, Integration Pre-Planning, Business Process Integration & Optimization, Communication, Back Office Integration, Change Management, Technology Integration
- Proven leader, with ability to influence as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- Excellent demonstrated understanding of financial processes, internal controls and financial systems and their touch points with the Business Operations team.
- Strong change management skills; specifically leadership, communication, facilitation.