ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, technically experienced and well organized Senior Analyst for IT Compliance (ITC) with the ability to understand various compliance requirements, effectively interpret and communicate the requirements to internal teams, and lead efforts to produce actionable plans to meet the compliance requirements. ITC Team, part of Global Information Security (GIS) is currently focused on, but not limited to SOC1, SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOX. In this role, you will be involved in managing OpenText Information Security Management System (ISMS) in support of the ISO 27001 Certification.
You are great at:
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of OpenText ISMS in support of ISO 27001 Certification.
- Executing Continuous improvement processes through proactive planning, communication, and coordination.
- Coordinating with accountable IT stakeholders and organizational business partners (e.g. HR, Legal, Finance, Product Management) to obtain their ongoing support of the ISMS.
- Representing GIS Team in audits with auditors, while driving, tracking, and resolving all aspects of compliance readiness.
- Coordinating with auditors and control owners to ensure clear understanding of expectations, applicable processes, evidence artifacts, and audit observations/findings.
- Coordinating delivery of audit milestones, ensures audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.
- Facilitating and tracking management response and remediation/corrective action plans for audit findings.
- Providing project/program management for process improvement initiatives to support the ITC/GIS organization.
What it takes:
- Direct and specific experience with implementation of ISMS in support of ISO 27001 Certification.
- Proficiency of Information Security principles, knowledge of IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management, Network and System Administration), experience with control assessments and coordination of audit activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Business or related vocations.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT with a minimum of 3 years specific experience in Information Security, Compliance, or Risk Management.
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work both independently, within a global team environment and in a high change environment.
- Self-starter, quick-learner, and pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confident, flexible, approachable, and dedicated.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com