ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Sr. Financial Analyst – Corporate Accounting, reporting to the Manager, Corporate Accounting, is responsible for various corporate accounting and consolidation tasks, working closely with the Manager, Corporate Accounting, corporate reporting and assurance team, controllership teams, tax, other areas of finance, and with the business. The Sr. Financial Analyst would also be called upon to participate in special projects throughout the year. Sr. Financial AnalystCorporate accounting will be responsible for the following areas within the corporate finance and accounting department.
You are great at:
- Preparation Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Foreign currency accounting
- Maintain reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP
- Perform analytical review of period end financials
- Assist in responding to monthly questions from management on the monthly B/S and P&L assurance review.
- Support the implementation of new US GAAP pronouncements as applicable.
- Manage Accruals related to:
- General accruals
- COS carrier charges
- Assist with special projects as required
- Provides local support to the business as required
- Assists the business in addressing finance matters
- Provides general support and information to the business as requested
- Plan and Assist the finance integration:
- Assist in planning and aligning the financial close of the acquired company to Open Text requirements
- Manage the initial financial close periods to ensure they meet Open Text requirements
- Review financial results for alignment to the business case and for accuracy
- Participate in the process of transitioning accounting activities to Open Text centralized model
- Participate in cross-functional integration meetings and assist the Controllerships group, Shared Services group and other cross-functional teams for a smooth transition