ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, technically experienced and well organized Senior Analyst for IT Compliance (ITC) with the ability to understand various compliance requirements, effectively interpret and communicate the requirements to internal teams, and lead efforts to produce actionable plans to meet the compliance requirements. The successful candidate will be a key member of ITC Team and will play a significant role in defining and implementing Integrated Compliance Framework. ITC Team, part of Global Information Security (GIS) is currently focused on, but not limited to SOX, SSAE-16, SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, and FedRAMP. In this role, you will be involved in managing and sustaining the various compliance initiatives by working collaboratively with internal teams, SMEs, external customers, vendors, auditors and other stakeholders.
You are great at:
- Partnering with internal and external customers, vendors and auditors to achieve IT compliance objectives inclusive of control establishment, gap assessment, remediation efforts, process re-engineering, and audit readiness for SSAE-16, SOC 2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, and FedRAMP, SOX
- Representing GIS Team in audits with auditors, and driving, tracking, and resolving all aspects of compliance readiness.
- Providing oversight and/or project management for process improvement initiatives to support the IT Compliance organization and associated IT compliance controls.
- Developing and managing tools for compliance use in monitoring and reporting of status, metrics, etc.
- Monitoring, coordinating and developing plans for the assessment and implementation for adherence with applicable laws, regulations, contracts, or business requests.
- Providing official company responses to internal audits, external audits, and requests for information from existing and prospective customers.
- Scheduling, moderating, authoring and distributing final customer requests or requirements and associated documentation as required by contract or convention.
What it takes:
- Direct and specific experience with at least two of the following compliance programs – SOC2, SSAE-16, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, FedRAMP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Business or related vocations.
- Ideally 5-10 years’ experience in IT with minimum 3-5 years’ specific experience in Information Security, Compliance, or Risk Management.
- Big four audit firm experience is desired
- Demonstrated experience in project management in a cross-functional environment and experience in managing resources to meet goals on multiple projects and/or objectives.
- Demonstrated ability in developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Strong skills in relationship management and working in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work load and tasks to effectively meet established deadlines.
- IT, Security, Audit, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Six Sigma, and/or Project Management certifications a plus.
- Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confident, flexible, approachable, and dedicated.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com