ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Reporting to the Director, Transfer Pricing, the Manager, and Transfer Pricing will have a global role in managing the transfer pricing matters within OpenText in accordance with OECD Guidelines and local requirements.
The Manager, Transfer Pricing will obtain and analyze data and information in order to assess or determine an appropriate transfer pricing methodology.
You are great at:
The Manager, Transfer Pricing is expected to take a proactive approach to assisting the Director, Transfer Pricing in assessing the impact on the company’s transfer pricing policies of changes to the business model, management or new acquisitions. This includes challenging the current processes that are in place to ensure that they are efficient and effective. It also includes reviewing information that is obtained as part of day to day business activities and considering the impact of the transfer pricing policies.
The OpenText transfer pricing department is charged with the responsibility to create value by:
- Owning the monthly and quarterly transfer pricing calculations for the consolidated group and their impact on the consolidated tax provision, with a focus on transfer pricing margin and global profit distribution.
- Managing the preparation of transfer pricing documentation in accordance with the OECD Guidelines and local jurisdictional requirements to minimize the company’s exposure to significant transfer pricing adjustments or penalties.
- Reviewing current business structure on an ongoing basis to ensure that the transfer pricing policies are consistent with the arm’s length principle.
- Contributing to the due diligence teams and assisting with executing post acquisition business integrations, including the identification of the appropriate transfer pricing policies.
- Participating in planning initiatives of the corporate tax group by researching and overseeing the implementation of transfer pricing strategies and internal reorganizations.
- Supporting the transfer pricing and country tax directors in transfer pricing audits.