Function: Technical Support
Location: Canada, ON, Richmond Hill
Region: CanadaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Renewals this position is focused on communication and selling skills since it is the customers’ renewal contact for Open Text. This will involve producing renewal quotes, following-up on renewing maintenance and selling the value of our Support Programs to customers. Strong organizational skills are also needed to ensure renewal information and status is recorded accurately and for billing and future reference. Concurrently the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and conducting gap analysis and process improvement.
You are great at:
Providing exceptional service by reaching out and building strong customer relationships while providing a consultative and proactive process to produce competitive renewal quotes.
• Consulting with internal sales team to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quote as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
• Maintaining and updating reporting systems to utilize for research and provide accurate forecasts within a sales support territory
• Cultivating strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other legal stakeholders
• Developing on going lead generation and pipelines through innovation and customer insight to gain new maintenance renewal contracts, while continuously selling the high value of OpenText’s support programs
• Utilizing high attention to detail to review and process incoming purchase orders and payments.
• Consistently looking to enhance renewal processes and procedures while working to achieve an exceptional team environment.
What it takes:
• 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a sales oriented, lead generation or renewals environment
• University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
• Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads for expanding new maintenance contracts and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText products can help the client achieve their goals
• Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
• Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.