Location: Canada, ON, Richmond HillApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Lead Analyst, Center of Excellence this individual will lead projects as assigned, be the lead on change requests as assigned for the CoE team and support business users with systems, training, change requests and projects as assigned. Also assist with M&A’s or be the project lead from a COE perspective.
You are great at:
• Providing support to business users on systems issues, escalating to Manager, CoE or an IT development/technical team as appropriate.
• Working closely with broad user groups to coordinate and complete Operational Excellence activities to support sponsored projects such as, Requirement Identification and documentation, testing, & Training for the Deployment.
• Assisting with generating Business Requirements for projects and change requests assigned.
• Assisting with the preparation of test plans for the projects and change requests assigned.
• Leading the Super User Group, ensuring benefits to its members while also ensuring the group maintains a high visibility in the business community with supporting SAP and other business systems as needed.
• Preparing user training documentation for new functionality offered as a result of projects or change requests assigned.
• Providing hands-on period end support to stakeholder teams.
• Meeting regularly with the business in your respective areas to ensure processes are functioning correctly and discuss changes, impacts, enhancements, & OTR statuses that are in play in the respective areas.
What it takes:
• Excellent understanding of finance systems, and IT project delivery methodology.
• Excellent understanding of process review applications, such as Lean Six Sigma methodology.
• 8 to 10 years of professional/technical experience with 5+ years working with SAP
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or accounting. CPA/CA/CMA or related discipline designation /certification is an asset.
• Strong understanding/expertise in ERP system usability and light configuration work to assist in front line support. (E.g. job failure investigation, account modifications, workflow updates etc.)
• Strong leadership skills with proven ability to facilitate cross-functional, cross-business unit teams.
• Support the functional team needs, integrations and requirements across complex global business system infrastructure.
• Act as communication liaison between IT team and other pillars and functional areas.
• Involve and coach business leaders in preparing for and sustaining change.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.