OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Provide first and second level support to employees, ensuring delivery of consistent quality and customer service across the organization. Assist office based employees as well as virtual staff, with efficient and effective use of desktop applications and enterprise systems/applications.
This position has a standard 40-hour work week with regular business hours of 8:30am– 5:00pm EST. However, the successful individual will participate in the 24 x 7 on-call schedule rotation. Minimal travel may be required for events and also for training purposes.
You are great at:
- Managing the whole lifecycle of a support case for our employees
- Tracking both virtual and office-based staff via phone and ticketing system
- Troubleshooting of complex tickets including escalation to subject matter experts
- Processing of user account creation / modifications & terminations for various systems
- Deploying and recovering desktops and laptops and ordering of IT equipment and peripherals
- Delivering clear and concise support documentation and training for team members
- Participating in IT/Facilities project as required
- Contributing to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency
- Providing advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests and issues involving computers, network, smartphones/ tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications/systems
What it takes:
- Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 to 10 years' of related service desk experience, ideally in an enterprise environment
- Skills supporting a highly distributed and mobile customer environment
- Ability to interface confidently with executive and external customers
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities; independently
- Ability to work individually as well as contribute in a global team environmentAdvanced troubleshooting for all types of technical service requests and issues involving computers, network, all smartphones / tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications / systems
- Proficient with both MAC and all Windows operating system software and hardware
- Capable of handling a challenging, real-time environment with strong and quick troubleshooting capabilities
- Organized with an ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and team responsibilities in a fast paced environment
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.