ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Renewals this position is focused on relationship management, selling the value of Open Text Maintenance and Support Programs and driving retention as well as growth. Quoting, positioning upsells, regular follow-up and closing renewals are primary responsibilities. Strong organizational skills and the ability to accurately forecast are required, concurrently the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and conducting gap analysis and process improvement.
You are great at:
- Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships. In addition, providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
- Consulting with internal sales teams to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
- Maintaining and updating reporting systems used for research and providing accurate forecasts within a sales support territory
- Cultivating strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other stakeholders
- Developing ongoing lead generation and pipeline through innovation and customer insight to gain new maintenance renewal contracts, while continuously selling the high value of OpenText’s support programs
- Becoming a trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs. Cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
- Utilizing departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
- Taking ownership of the contracts assigned to you. A strong sense of urgency is required to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
- Demonstrating high attention to detail to review and process incoming purchase orders and payments.
- Consistently looking to enhance the renewal process and procedures while working to achieve an exceptional team environment.