The Global Sourcing and Procurement team helps maximize value from OpenText’s vendor relationships and ensures our business unit stakeholders have the goods and services they need to succeed. You will lead and deliver projects in all aspects of the sourcing process, from category assessment, cost savings opportunities, vendor due diligence, RFx process, contract negotiations, and vendor management. Categories in scope will include but are not limited to Marketing, Corporate Professional Services (Audit, Legal, Consultants, etc.), Benefits, etc.
You will act as a change agent as part of our broader Sourcing & Procurement Transformation initiative and collaborate closely with various business partners across the stakeholder groups for their Sourcing needs including Finance and Legal.
In this position, you will get a broad understanding of OpenText’s overall business and will provide great visibility and understanding across the organization.
You are great at:
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of client business objectives and support in creating an annual procurement roadmap for Corporate Professional Service and Marketing Categories.
- Participating in financial planning and budget development and execution, detailing expected sourcing activity and results for assigned categories.
- Work closely with internal stakeholder to ensure cost efficiency and lead cross-functional teams through major sourcing initiatives.
- Benchmarking and identifying key industry trends, which impact the Marketing, Corporate Professional Services categories and/or other products/services as assigned.
- Leading cross-functional teams through major sourcing initiatives, planning & execution of the RFx process.
- Leading commercial negotiations and delivering results that help create exceptional value to the organization
- Managing the supplier selection process and providing analytics to ensure informed decisions
- Managing and optimizing supplier performance, including contract compliance, innovation, and reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Leading and driving continuous improvement within the Sourcing & Procurement Organization
- Support the identification of post-merger and acquisition contract and synergies.
- Developing a network of both internal and external peer relationships and affiliation to related professional organizations.
- Implement strategic sourcing methodologies and supplier management best practices.