Location: Germany, Rheinbach
Region: GermanyApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Recommind’s Axcelerate eDiscovery and Decisiv Enterprise Search applications.
You are great at:
• Provide implementation and functional support for proprietary platforms, including:
o Evaluation of client IT environment for deployment
o Develop best practices for implementation practices
o Perform product deployment
o Resolution of technical issues
o Advice and explanation of functional and configuration options
• Work closely and coordinate tasks with other members of the team
• Report and document details of technical and functional issues
• Update and draft technical and user documentation.
What it takes:
• Qualification in (or studying) computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience of implementation and support with complex IT solutions
• Experience of a scripting language such as Ruby, Python or Perl or experience in an object oriented language such as Java, or C++
• Ability to comprehend and apply workflow and client functionality to products
• Capacity to develop quickly a deep understanding of customers’ business and technical environment
• Ability to relate technical or functional issues to both the technical and business environment of the customer.
• Ability to express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written
• Good analytical skills
Nice to have:
• Software development background
• Foreign language: especially English
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.