Location: Germany, RheinbachApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText Discovery builds the world’s most advanced technology to help legal and compliance teams discover what matters across massive volumes of enterprise data. Using unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and interactive visualizations, our platforms provide fast access to key documents, contract terms, personnel with expertise, and critical early insights—for litigation, investigations, due diligence, compliance, and more. We operate at the cutting edge of machine learning innovations for some of the world’s most critical professions. From financial traders working in billion dollar derivatives to lawyers working on “bet the company” cases, we connect these professionals with the key data needed to make intelligent decisions.
This position is directly responsible for prospecting, developing and closing major deals primarily with Corporate Legal Departments of German fortune 200 companies. The candidate shall develop and grow relationships with existing customers, and successfully meet or exceed assigned revenue targets. The candidate shall be responsible for the Recommind Axcelerate eDiscovery offerings, but should be effective at presenting the entire value proposition of Recommind’s products. This will require a detailed understanding of the software suite in addition to the needs of our customers and how our products match up to these needs.
A great opportunity to get involved with a high-growth company and be a major contributor to its success. Competitive compensation includes base salary, commission and benefits.
You are great at:
• Communicating and networking with people
• Dealing with all sorts of people ranging from lawyers to IT experts
• Making things happen by focusing on the right things that deliver the most value for you and the company
What it takes:
• 5+ years experience in software sales and at least 3+ years eDiscovery experience; enterprise software highly desired
• Consistently ranked as top performer in prior sales experience
• Demonstrated success developing relationships with and selling to Top 200 German and major European firms
• Demonstrated ability to sell software solutions across multiple groups in an organization
• Independent, entrepreneurial and results-focused
• Met or exceeded quota for last three selling years
• Successfully worked with director level executives, lawyers and litigation support leaders