ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Discovery builds the world’s most advanced technology to help legal and compliance teams discover what matters across massive volumes of enterprise data. Using unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and interactive visualizations, our platforms provide fast access to key documents, contract terms, personnel with expertise, and critical early insights—for litigation, investigations, due diligence, compliance, and more. We operate at the cutting edge of machine learning innovations for some of the world’s most critical professions. From financial traders working in billion dollar derivatives to lawyers working on “bet the company” cases, we connect these professionals with the key data needed to make intelligent decisions.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Inside Sales Team based out of our German Office in Rheinbach close to Bonn. We are looking for an enthusiastic energetic individual who has the drive to succeed. The new inside sales candidate will quickly learn our solutions and have the ability to engage both new and existing customers with the Recommind eDiscovery System Axcelerate. We offer a model that will support your growth within the market place whilst allowing you to become highly successful at what you do.
You will be responsible to build and establish a pipeline, through the creation of campaigns and territory planning. Approaching and acquiring new accounts as well as upselling and cross selling into the install base will be the main tasks. The position is expected to meet and exceed assigned meeting count goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
You are great at:
• Establish relationships with customers and partners within territory to maximise on the selling opportunities
• Mainly approach and communicate with Recommind’s key target clients in law firms and corporate legal departments
• Prospect new logo accounts within defined territory
• Meet and liaise with new contacts at seminars and conferences
• Arrange and join partner and client meetings to foster relationships
• Identify opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume
• Perform sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Attain all business management and meeting count objectives in assigned areas of responsibilities
• Manage and maintain accurate sales forecasting
• Use Salesforce.com as the base system to organize, structure and document work
• Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the customer’s decision-making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
• Build understanding of Recommind is now Opentext products and solutions
What it takes:
• Experience and track record in dealing with key people in law firms on partner and or associate level as well as with members of corporate legal departments (general counsel, assistant general counsel, compliance officer)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of Recommind’s eDiscovery product Axcelerate
• Expert knowledge in using SalesForce.com
• Presentation skills
• Fluent German
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org