ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This position has a strong focus on communication as well as selling skills as it is the customers’ renewal contact for Open Text. This will involve producing renewal quotes, following-up on renewing maintenance and selling the value of our Support Programs to Customers. Strong organizational skills are needed to ensure renewal information and status is recorded accurately for billing and future reference.
You are Great at:
- Analyse and prepare renewal quotes ensuring they are sent to customers within the timeline set in the guidelines
- Follow up with customers to ensure maintenance is renewed
- Receive, review and process incoming POs and payments
- Providing regular reports on progress to management
- Respond to internal or external enquiries and follow-up with customers (primarily by phone)
- Develop business relationships with Account Executives and other internal stakeholders
- Attend product specific, and Renewal Specialist related training
- Discuss and explain contractual obligations to customers, working together with Account Executives and Legal Department
- Provide and maintain accurate records and documentation on all transactions and contracts
- Participate on Rota managing assignments from CSRs
- Additional duties as required