Function: Human Resources
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The global Talent Acquisition function at Open Text is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to attract and hire the best talent in Enterprise Information Management and the global Information Technology industry.
Our Talent Acquisition Advisors are committed to helping our business achieve and exceed their goals.
You will be an experienced recruiter with a strong background of hiring Sales / Marketing professionals.
You are great at:
• Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to your hiring managers
• Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
• Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
• Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
• Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to Work value proposition
• Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
• Researching and understanding talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
• Effectively utilising our global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms.
What it takes:
• Several years of experiences as a recruiter in a mid to large size organisation
• Strong experience hiring Sales / Marketing professionals
• A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems and techniques
• Ability to build rapport quickly with hiring managers
• Demonstrated ability to assess talent, utilising formal methodologies
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of enterprise software market and industry
• Ability to multitask and prioritise the demands of multiple clients
• Excellent communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.