Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a QA / Test Automation Engineer, you will utilise your knowledge, skills, and experience to develop automated tests for complex Web UI applications together with Mobile applications. You will be working in the AppWorks team at OpenText, this team develops the platform that all mobile solutions at OpenText are developed on together with a Gateway product. You will be joining a highly proficient and successful team.
You are great at:
• Detailing technical test approach for complex software components and functions.
• Analysing and documenting product defects.
• Contributing to software testing practices to ensure quality and adherence to company standards.
• Participating in the software development process from requirements specification to release in an Agile Development Framework.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent qualification in a related field
• Strong Web UI automated testing background, or strong Web UI software development skills
• In depth knowledge of web technologies, mobile would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Java, J2SE, J2EE would be beneficial
• Strong hands-on experience with testing enterprise applications
• Experience working with groups of people across several geographies
• Excellent communication and time management skills