OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As an OpenText Project Manager your responsibility is to deliver OpenText projects to our customers across UK and where necessary, Northern Europe - On Time, To Budget and within Scope.
Your main duties will be leading technical consultants in the successful delivery of OpenText solutions – either on customer premise, in the Cloud or a hybrid of both. These cover a broad range COTS software, bespoke solutions as well as integration of third party products across a variety of sectors.
OpenText is constantly evolving its project delivery methodology to ensure we keep up to date with new thinking and ways of working. Our methodology currently has been tailored to OpenText projects and client expectations. Our methodology also drives the tools, templates and processes to be able to provide you with everything you need to successfully deliver projects.
You are great at:
• Delivering assigned projects on time against a designated budget using defined governance processes and proven Open Text methodology
• Taking overall management and leadership responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects of varying sizes, in a professional, timely, and profitable manner
• Organizing the resources required for the project in an appropriate manner to achieve the project objectives in accordance with the agreed specifications, plans and budgets
• Managing project quality by working on specifications, test plans, tickets related to Digital Asset Management, Portals, Web Contribution
• Identifying and quantifying the potential risks to the project, and preparing plans to appropriately manage their impact
• Providing project planning and estimating expertise during the sales cycle
• Coordinating project delivery through multiple teams that may include offshore resources, 3rd party suppliers, partners and client resource
What it takes:
• Recognised Project Management qualification (Prince2, PMP etc), although training may be given to the right candidate.
• Effective project implementation of standard software development life cycles
• You have led/managed migration or software development projects
• Significant experience of dealing with external customers at executive levels
• Strong sense of risk anticipation and the ability to identify mitigating actions
• Ability to maintain effectiveness in a fast paced rapidly changing environment
• Comfortable running multiple projects
• Excellent people skills to work with external customers, internal partners and off-shore teams
• Ability to hit the ground running, operate with minimal supervision, detail oriented, can handle multiple priorities, go getter attitude.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer