Function: Human Resources
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team EMEA administrating end-to-end payroll process for employees in EMEA. Provide admin support to Managers, HR Business Partners and HR Shared Services on all hire-to-retire payroll related questions utilising regional expertise.
- Maintain employee data across all HR systems in a timely and accurate manner. This includes timesheet transactions, employee changes in various payroll systems.
- Perform a timely and accurate monthly close process for all Payroll admin functions including reconciliations of accounts and systems, review of all accruals for accuracy.
- Responsible with timely and accurate transmission/receipt of payroll files and records to third-party payroll providers or benefit vendors and ensure payments made timely.
- Be the first point of contact for employees; understand and clarify concerns raised by employees and use all available resources to solve problems within agreed SLAs. Reply to employee complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Investigation of employment issues, making recommendations for resolution and escalation of issues as required to the HR Shared Services Manager, HR Business Partner, etc. for final decision.
- Support Line managers with ad-hoc requests.
- Provide support to other team members when required.
- Assist line manager with internal and external audit requirements
- Required to have good knowledge of UK PAYE processes
- Deal with HMRC queries and other local tax authorities
You are great at:
- Accurately resolving issues that affect the timely payment of salaries arising from the payroll. process, reported by employees and by other internal departments.
- Providing administrative assistance with HR/Payroll projects
- Investigating the root cause of problems and assist in resolving issues
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, word, outlook applications
What it takes:
- Previous payroll administration experience
- A passion for Payroll and an appreciation of the importance of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Super organised and ability to work with deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to adopt to changes quickly
- Previous ADP Freedom system knowledge required.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.