OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an OpenText consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
You are great at:
• Installing software into the enterprise environments of customers.
• Troubleshooting system implementations and using various troubleshooting techniques.
• Assisting in requirements gathering activities.
• Participating and contribute to technical design activities.
• Participating in the advanced configuration of specific OpenText software components, in line with project and customer time-scales.
• Delivering a range of technical documentation relating to any software components delivered.
What it takes:
• 1-2 years implementation experience working on installation of software in an enterprise environment, Electronic Information Management experience is of benefit, but not essential.
• System and Unit testing approach and methodologies
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems, Active Directory, Databases, Network (TCP/IP) and Communication Protocols (HTTP)
• Highly motivated
• Ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and to obtain relevant information needed to perform a given task
• Contributing to and writing detailed, quality documentation
• A good understanding software development lifecycle
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.