Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Inside Sales Team based out of our UK Head Office in Thames Valley Park, Reading. We are looking for an enthusiastic energetic individual who has the drive to succeed. The applicant will quickly learn our solutions and have the ability to engage with both new and existing customers and present the OpenText EIM Message. We offer a model that will support growth within the market whilst allowing the applicant to become highly successful at what they do.
The candidate will be responsible for building and establishing a pipeline, creating a territory plan and target accounts, linking them to new and corporate campaigns; selling into the existing customer base whilst approaching and acquiring new accounts. The candidate should meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas on a quarterly and annual basis.
You are great at:
• Establish relationships with customers and partners within territory to maximise on the selling opportunities
• Prospect new logo accounts within defined territory
• Identify opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume
• Perform sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Attain all business management and quota objectives in assigned areas of responsibility
• Manage and maintain accurate sales forecasting
• Create compelling proposals
• Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the customer’s decision-making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
• Build understanding of OpenText products and solutions
What it takes:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Experience in software sales and an understanding of business process management is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of company’s products and software pricing practices.
• PC and various software applications experience, SalesForce knowledge is advantageous
• Excellent selling and presentation skills.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in German and English.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.