OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision-making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information. OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Inside Sales Team based out of our UK Head Office in Thames Valley Park, Reading. We are looking for an enthusiastic energetic individual who has the drive to succeed. The applicant will quickly learn our solutions and have the ability to engage with both new and existing customers and present the OpenText EIM Message. We offer a model that will support growth within the market whilst allowing the applicant to become highly successful at what they do.
The candidate will be responsible for building and establishing a pipeline, creating a territory plan and target accounts, linking them to new and corporate campaigns; selling into the existing customer base whilst approaching and acquiring new accounts. The candidate should meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas on a quarterly and annual basis.
What you will do:
• Establish relationships with customers and partners within territory to maximise on the selling opportunities
• Prospect new logo accounts within defined territory
• Identify opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume
• Perform sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Attain all business management and quota objectives in assigned areas of responsibility
• Manage and maintain accurate sales forecasting
• Create compelling proposals
• Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the customer’s decision-making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
• Build understanding of OpenText products and solution
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Experience in software sales and an understanding of business process management is preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of company’s products and software pricing practices.
• PC and various software applications experience, SalesForce knowledge is advantageous
• Excellent selling and presentation skills.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.