Function: Cloud Services
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Working within Professional Services and as part of the Enablement Team, the Implementation Specialist will delight Messaging and Managed Services customers by implementing and administrating their connections and those of their partners in a timely manner.
You are great at:
• Monitoring requests from clients and making sure SLAs are met
• Administrating customer mailboxes through GUI interfaces.
• Implementing new and troubleshooting existing client or partner connectivity: OFTP/X400/AS2/SFTP/HTTP…
• Managing migrations with cross platform complexities
• Identifying sales opportunities and liaising with Sales to secure them
• Providing consulting services to Sales and Customer Management colleagues to identify effort, costs and plans for migrations
• Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to secure revenue recognition
• Maintaining and developing knowledge of the current and future company products
• Learning new tools, products, protocols and processes
• Collaborating effectively with other Professional Services teams and Customer Support teams
What it takes:
• Strong Customer focus, customer satisfaction oriented
• Basic knowledge of IT, or experience in IT Customer Support / Troubleshooting
• Quick learner and able to retain a broad range of information in a rapid and complex technical environment
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to make sound and well-informed decisions and understand the impact and implications of decisions
• Demonstrate problem solving skills and logical thinking techniques. Ability to Identify and analyse problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provide solutions to individual and organizational problems
• Business-level written and spoken German, Spanish or French
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.