ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Working within Professional Services and as part of the Enablement Team, the Implementation Specialist will delight Messaging and Managed Services customers by implementing and administrating their connections and those of their partners in a timely manner.
You are great at:
• Monitoring requests from clients and making sure SLAs are met.
• Administrating customer mailboxes through GUI interfaces.
• Implementing new and troubleshooting existing client or partner connectivity: OFTP/X400/AS2/SFTP/HTTP…
• Managing migrations with cross platform complexities.
• Identifying sales opportunities and liaising with Sales to secure them.
• Providing consulting services to Sales and Customer Management colleagues to identify effort, costs and plans for migrations.
• Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to secure revenue recognition.
• Maintaining and developing knowledge of the current and future company products.
• Attending training on the tools, products, protocols and processes.
• Collaborating effectively with other Professional Services teams and Customer Support teams.
What it takes:
• Strong Customer focus, customer satisfaction oriented
• Quick learner and able to retain a broad range of information in a rapid and complex technical environment
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to make sound and well-informed decisions and understand the impact and implications of decisions
• Demonstrate problem solving skills and logical thinking techniques.
• Ability to Identify and analyse problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provide solutions to individual and organizational problems.
• Develops reasonable options for solutions when required for decision making.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.