Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team EMEA providing first line, Tier 1, HR support for employees, managers and HR Business Partners for all people activities related to the hire-to-retire process.
- First point of contact for all HR related queries via the HR Shared Services mailbox, telephone or face-to-face interaction
- Provision of subject matter end-to-end HR process expertise with a strong focus on delivering a quality service in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs
- Investigation of employment issues, identifying risks, making recommendations for resolution and escalation of issues as required to the Shared Services Manager, HR Business Partner, etc for final decision.
- Supervision of interface processes between the core HR systems, including 3rd party Payroll systems
- Maintain employee data across all HR systems (including the newly converged Payroll systems) in a timely and accurate manner. This includes timesheet transactions, employee changes, etc. ensuring timely and accurate processing in various payroll systems You are great at:
- Organising and balancing multiple complex work flows/projects in a fast paced environment
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience
- building trust based relationships with all key stakeholders
- Pro-actively identifying and evaluating problems and determining root causes