Function: Human Resources
Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a senior member of the HR Shared Services Team EMEA. Providing support to the EMEA Payroll Team for seamless payroll processing and project support. To work closely with internal payroll, HR and benefits teams and external vendors as requested.
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence, Finance function and third-party vendors regarding the timely and accurate processing of payrolls.
- Assist the Payroll manager in day-to-day activities such as project management activities, resolution of escalations, audit activities and team support.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative payroll tasks as and when required.
- Support the streamlining of Payroll activities across EMEA.
You are great at:
- Taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Providing administrative assistance with HRSS projects.
- Investigating the root cause of problems and assisting in resolving issues.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management with the ability to partner, engage and influence a broad range of people.
- Keeping calm in a hectic and challenging environment.
What it takes:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and plan work activities independently with minimal guidance/direction.
- Self-driven problem solver who is able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely and creative manner.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Previous experience of working in a Shared Services environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Demonstrable experience of working with SAP HRM.
- Payroll experience would be advantageous.
- German language skills would be advantageous.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.