OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a Professional Services Consultant you are a generally specialized engineer or information technology professional that contribute to the customized systems solution for a client. Specific responsibilities include solution design and implementation activities including initial installation/programming, implementation, customization, integration and customer orientation.
Incumbents may combine Company products with those of third party companies in order to complete the final system.
You are great at:
- Acting together with our customers and technical experts. You´ll be analyzing business processes and define optimization potential.
- Accompanying the introduction of OpenText products, in particular our Energy & Engineering solutions, to our customers by planning, installing, configuring, integrating them into the customer's IT landscape and developing interfaces.
- Advising, plan, optimizing and implementing complex system landscapes and to implement them via the deployment stages.
- Improving process through ideas and innovations, you will accompany the customer in designing and implementing solutions based on the latest OpenText technologies.
- Joining a motivated and successful EMEA Energy & Engineering Consulting Practice team.
- Flexibility and mobility are fundamental to successful work. Multi-day assignments at home and abroad are a pleasing addition to you.