ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
As a Professional Services Consultant you are a generally specialized engineer or information technology professional that contribute to the customized systems solution for a client. Specific responsibilities include solution design and implementation activities including initial installation/programming, implementation, customization, integration and customer orientation.
Incumbents may combine Company products with those of third party companies in order to complete the final system.
You are great at:
- Acting together with our customers and technical experts. You´ll be analyzing business processes and define optimization potential.
- Accompanying the introduction of OpenText products, in particular our Energy & Engineering solutions, to our customers by planning, installing, configuring, integrating them into the customer's IT landscape and developing interfaces.
- Advising, plan, optimizing and implementing complex system landscapes and to implement them via the deployment stages.
- Improving process through ideas and innovations, you will accompany the customer in designing and implementing solutions based on the latest OpenText technologies.
- Joining a motivated and successful EMEA Energy & Engineering Consulting Practice team.
- Flexibility and mobility are fundamental to successful work. Multi-day assignments at home and abroad are a pleasing addition to you.