The EMEA Payroll Manager will be responsible for leading a team of HR Specialists, (Senior) Payroll Specialists and Benefits Specialists in order to support the HR Shared Services structure to provide solution oriented support across a diverse range of HR activities.
The main focus of the role is on Payroll and Benefit administration activities and compliance to internal and legislative processes and regulations.
Seamless execution of duties related to global/local Human Resources Shared Services administration processes including (but not limited to):
• Responsible for delivering a high quality employee experience, cultivating a culture of customer service and building relationships with key stakeholders across HR and the business
• Liaise with Payroll providers, colleagues across HR, Variable Compensation and Finance throughout the pay process
• Provide support and advice to HR Shared Services team members related to administrative processes in the payroll cycle
• Responsible to lead, coach, motivate and develop team members to deliver a high level of performance and to achieve or exceed set operational targets.
• Streamline current processes and improve the current running of the payroll.