Location: United Kingdom, Reading
Region: EMEAApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The OpenText Cloud Delivery Team is currently searching for a Product Specialist to support OpenText Documentum solutions deployed within the OpenText Cloud. The successful candidate will be a technically resourceful individual with the ability to provide exceptional customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You will be joining a growing team that provides world class operational support including hands on troubleshooting and administration to a variety of enterprise customers. You will be required to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that Service Levels are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
You are great at:
• Utilising exceptional written and verbal communication skills while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
• Responding to and solving customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the OpenText Cloud, enabling resolution of complex technical issues.
• Operating, managing, and administering production Documentum applications while following documented policies and procedures.
• Responding to and troubleshooting alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements.
• Collaborating on cross-functional and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, Network Operations and Professional Services.
• Working under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
What it takes:
• Previous experience working within a technical support or consulting environment working with the Documentum ECM platform and associated technologies.
• Experience delivering service within an ITIL based service delivery model.
• Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP networked environment.
• Experience working with relational DBMS (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, mySQL).
• Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
• Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.