ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Service Deliver Manager (SDM) is responsible for successful onboarding of customer into the OpenText Cloud environment. It includes management of client relationship from a services delivery perspective at multiple, assigned accounts. SDM will work closely with Account Manager, Professional Services team, Cloud Delivery team, and Commercial IT team to deliver the contracted cloud services to customer.
You are Great at:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and delivers high customer satisfaction
- Developing relationships and teams to continue to deliver quality service
- Accountable for ensuring customer is on boarded into Cloud environment and successfully using the service with high customer satisfaction
- Managing all the customer related onboarding activities into cloud and continue to provide consistent quality service throughout their contract period as per their defined scope and SLA.
- Conducting interactive status meetings with customers, cloud services operations, Professional Services, and Commercial IT team to review ongoing activities and progress.
- Providing customers and internal management with regular reports and status updates, including timelines, milestones, risks, issues, decision and overall status.
- Facilitate communications between different teams where needed for special circumstances, customer problems, and high-visibility service items.
- Providing expert incident and problem management for high impact and critical customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Escalating issues, as needed, to keep projects on target (within established parameters) and proactively work to resolve issues that may impact customer satisfaction or SLA.
- Defining and/or verify scope and delivery parameters in proposals and statements of work and provide Change requests when required.
- Identifies opportunities and maximizes services revenues within customer base
Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery staff
What it takes:
- Strong client focus - ability to operate at a senior manager level
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in software deployment projects
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated experience in a consulting environment
- Conversant in cloud technology and data center deployment. ITIL certification preferred.
- Experience with formal project management techniques (i.e. Formal status reporting and client communication, budget/scope management and change controls, and project team direction and technical leadership). PMP preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and rolling out customer satisfaction improvement programs
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams (including matrix management) within an offshore environment
- Able to work independently with positive problem solving attitude
- Solid work ethic with a willingness to work overtime
- Willingness to travel as needed (estimated 5-10%)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org