ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world by simplifying, transforming, and accelerating enterprise information needs, on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
The Customer Manager is responsible for managing, protecting and growing established accounts by maintaining post-sales contact with clients and facilitating a positive, productive and sustained relationship. Additionally, the Customer Manager negotiates clients into long term contracts, minimizing cancellations and selling new products and services.
You are Great at:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, probing for new opportunities, and ensuring contacts are up to date with the latest information about new services.
- Negotiating client contracts and driving renewals while minimizing cancellations.
- Managing client requests and maintaining ownership of issues until resolved.
- Identifying and leading the sale of additional products or services.
- Partnering with field sales, professional services, and customer support while maintaining a consistent front to the client.
- Delivering monthly commercial service reviews with the customer and internally.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 + years of post-sales customer account management.
- A successful track record of managing renewals and driving revenue opportunities within your customer base.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships while being accountable for customer satisfaction.
- Experience supporting sales accounts within the EDI, B2B and PLM industries.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org