Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This is a great career starter opportunity for energetic, customer oriented, motivated individuals who have interest in a career in sales, or marketing and have some customer service and/or telephone sales/marketing experience.
You will attract and qualify prospects and build sales pipelines as part of a high-energy team in a fast-paced ‘Centre of Excellence’ in one of the world’s top software companies. Your experience with us will provide you all the foundation skills and knowledge for the next steps in a career in sales and/or marketing at OpenText.
You are great at:
* Performing cold calling opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText customer base and prospects
* Identifiying and assign leads according
* Qualifying and develop new contacts within prospects and customer accounts
* Creating and develop account profiling
* Developing and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns
* Oversee lead management and tracking
* Supporting the Executive programs with follow up engagements
* Tracking activities and maintain relevant information in Salesforce.com
What it takes:
* Experience in daily interaction with customers in a telesales/telemarketing or services role
* Proven successful lead generation experience, with a background in technology and software a plus
* Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
* Exceptional communication with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges and needs
* Present new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve goals
* Strong organisational, planning, and prioritisation skills are required
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate well with others
* Previous experience working in Salesforce.com a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.