ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Senior Product Manager in the BPM group is responsible for new planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including identifying, understanding market trends and competition landscape of BPM market. Gathering and prioritizing BPM product requirements, defining the BPM product strategy as part of the larger BPM roadmap, and working closely with leader of BPM Product Management. The role will interact with members of our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to deliver great customer experience to achieve our BPM targets. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that our products support the company's overall strategy and goals. This role requires a self-driven individual who can manage and interact with cross-functional teams of leaders and individual contributors throughout a matrixed, distributed Product Management and Engineering organization.
You are great at:
• Perform and compile BPM market & competitive research; understand the competitive landscape and opportunities globally
• Drives the development and execution of BPM strategy as part of the wider BPM product strategy
• Lead BPM lifecycle management process to plan, develop, and manage product roadmap and execution that address market requirements while delivering to all financial objectives.
• Acts as an innovator and mentor on BPM within the company. Exercises effective judgment aligned to product strategies shared by management team
• Act as the BPM product and market expert within the company for your assigned product areas.
• Interacts with our partner network to guide their development
• Supports and helps grow our portfolio
• Drafts and deliver Application User Stories and/or Product Requirements Documents as required, with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Monitors product performance, and customer satisfaction statistics
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
What it takes:
• Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• At least 5 years of experience as an Sr. Product Manager
• High level of self-training and self-drive
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Understanding the development cycle in aPaaS and Cloud infrastructure
• Proven experience with outbound activities (thought leadership, conference presentations, white papers, partners)
• Previous experience in SW development and Security, preferably Security - an advantage
• Experience working with System Integrator Partners – an advantage
• Experience delivery solutions
• A sense of urgency coupled with a sense of humor
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org