Location: India, BengaluruApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Looking for a Sr. Tech Lead to join its Identity Management Engineering team. This engineer will provide technical leadership in the design, implementation and support of identity and security related products as well as mentor Junior Engineers. This individual will be responsible for leading development initiatives, development operations as well as driving innovation and best practices.
You are great at:
• Experience with Hibernate and Spring
• Solid Linux skills including scripting expertise in languages such as Perl and UNIX shells
• Experience troubleshooting Java based applications.
• Experience performance tuning Java based applications.
• Application development leadership experience.
• Understanding of identity management systems.
• Understanding of single sign-on and federated SSO technologies.
• Experience with PaaS and IaaS desired.
• Ability to work in a very dynamic, flexible and creative environment.
• Demonstrated experience with enterprise software systems
• Driven self-starter and a team player. Enjoys a leadership role with a high degree of technical ownership.
• Ability to analyze new technologies, emerging standards and market trends, and understand how they affect products today and in the future.
• Solid understanding of the organization’s key success factors, business strategy and rationale as well as that of the competition.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, development staff, and customers.
• Critical problem solver with the ability to recognize and anticipate problems (technical, operational, process, organizational) and to identify and implement the best practices
What it takes:
• Deep understanding of web and application server technologies, including open-source technologies.
• Extensive Java server-side design and development experience
• Hands-on experiences in Web Services, XML and data persistence layer framework design and development.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.