ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same.
As a SAP Consultant for OpenText software, you will be assuming the leadership of consulting and implementating projects, and advising clients on Business Process Management and SAP Invoice management by OpenText.
You are great at:
• Designing, developing and implementating solutions
• Conducting workshops with clients, performing the analysis process at the customer including the driving of individual interviews of all stakeholders at the customer
• Recording processes, optimizating and modelling of business
• Developing and implementating customized approaches both functional and technical
• Taking responsibility for programming and implementation of processes and their tests
• Introducting and ensuring the efficient operation of the customer's workflow and supporting for the productive round out your area of responsibility.
What it takes:
• A degree in computer science or a comparable education
• Sound knowledge of SAP, Financial Accounting (FI), Materials Management (MM)
• Strong development experience in ABAP and ABAP OO
• Experience with SAP Workflow / SAP DMS
• Basic know-how about business
• Good general IT understanding
• Good knowledge of English.
• Customer focus and consultants performance
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com