OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite, and Analytics
As the Sales Representative, you are responsible for generating sales and driving revenue growth for OpenText products and services. You apply motivation, listening skills, and a strong work ethic to cross-sell our products to existing customers as well as new customers on license sales. Additionally, you will participate in partner-based and telephone-based outbound campaigns.
You are great at:
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets of at least $500K in new license enterprise software.
- Qualifying leads generated by account development teams and marketing campaigns.
- Generating leads in the mid-market space (companies with >$500M in revenue) via outbound telephone-based campaigns.
- Converting leads into sales opportunities and closing new business against an assigned quota.
- Developing quotations and responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Presenting online demonstrations of OpenText products and services.
- Nurturing warm leads until the point of readiness for entry into the sales cycle.
- Building and managing a pipeline in SalesForce.com.
- Developing and sustaining a working knowledge of OpenText’s family of products and services.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3 + years’ of enterprise technology sales experience.
- Motivation, drive and a ‘hunter’ mentality.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Demonstrated ability to interface persuasively with C-Level executives and other sales professionals.
- Understanding of strategic, tactical and consultative selling processes.
- Experience with various levels of account management including Enterprise Account Management.
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Limited travel is required.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org