ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a Senior Software Developer on the OpenText Core platform engineering team, you will work with a broad range of technologies to enhance the product and the platform. As part of a full-stack Agile scrum team, you will be responsible for design and implementation of cloud platform services and content applications on the Leap Platform.
You are great at:
•Acting as a team player; as a team, we win, pivot and learn together.
• Being a self-starter, able to take a concept and run with it.
• Creativity and are able to design and troubleshoot with out-of-the-box thinking.
• Moving things forward.
• Thriving on challenges and a fast-paced environment.
What it takes:
• 2-5 years software engineering experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science
• Solid programming experience with Java, REST and Spring technologies
• Excellent analytical, technical skills to solve complex technical problems.
• Good communication skills and ability to multi-task;
• Solid knowledge of writing software to scale for web for performance, reliability and scalability.
• Prior experience using frameworks such as Angular Material, JQuery and/or Bootstrap
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org