OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Software Engineering to help execute the OpenText Enterprise Information Management cloud strategy.. OpenText, a leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Technologies is making significant investments in a wave of Cloud Services, empowering our customers to have more choice in how they use, manage and access their data.
You are great at:
• Being a team player; as a team, we win, pivot and learn together.
• Creativity, with the ability to design and troubleshoot with out-of-the-box thinking.
• Mentoring engineers within and outside of your team
• Working effectively with multiple-stakeholders in different organizations
• Being Someone who moves things forward.
• Thriving on challenges and a fast-paced environment.
What it takes:
• 10-15 years of experience
• 3-5 years of engineering management experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science
• Experience leading complex engineering projects from inception to release
• Solid programming experience with Java, REST and Spring technologies
• Excellent analytical, technical skills to solve complex technical problems.
• Good communication skills and ability to multi-task;
• Solid knowledge of writing software to scale for web for performance, reliability and scalability.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.