ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on-premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Our global Enterprise Account Executive team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite, and Analytics.
The Insider Sales Representative provides the link between Inside Sales and Marketing in OpenText and is accountable for developing a pipeline for Enterprise Sales. This involves developing qualified opportunities from account profiles, qualify and identify leads from Field Marketing and Account Development led campaigns and nurturing opportunities until Sales are ready to receive them. You are great at:
• Conducting outbound opportunity development from account profiles. Developing account profiles while building customer/prospect relationships and engaging in opportunity discovery. Working with Sales teams and Field Marketing to develop Account Based Marketing plans for given accounts.
• Following up on leads created by Marketing and developing them into opportunities.
• Identifying and assigning new leads, tracking activity and maintaining all information in Salesforce.com.
• Meeting and exceeding individual goals set for pipeline and lead generation from both self-sourced and Marketing lead sources.
• Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of products and services, relevant industry trends, and competition.
• Promoting and driving attendance to OpenText events
• Engaging in the ongoing development of the Account Development role.
What it takes:
• Previous experience of sales prospecting, or other marketing support experience in a software or high technology company
• Excellent oral communication skills, especially via the telephone
• Capable of planning and conducting outbound calls as part of a campaign and to work to a campaign schedule
• Strong customer empathy and customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team, including working with both Marketing and Sales people
• Experience with Microsoft Office & a contact management system, ideally, Salesforce.com
• Ability to plan work in a methodical fashion
• Good writing skills
• Adaptable to change and working in a fast paced environment
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com