OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite, and Analytics.
As the Sales Representative, you are responsible for generating sales and driving revenue growth for OpenText products and services. You apply motivation, listening skills, and a strong work ethic to cross-sell our products to existing customers as well as new customers on license sales. Additionally, you will participate in partner-based and telephone-based outbound campaigns.
You are great at:
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets of at least $500K in new license enterprise software.
- Qualifying leads generated by account development teams and marketing campaigns.
- Generating leads in the mid-market space (companies with >$500M in revenue) via outbound telephone-based campaigns.
- Converting leads into sales opportunities and closing new business against an assigned quota.
- Developing quotations and responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Presenting online demonstrations of OpenText products and services.
- Nurturing warm leads until the point of readiness for entry into the sales cycle.
- Building and managing a pipeline in SalesForce.com.
- Developing and sustaining a working knowledge of OpenText’s family of products and services.