Location: France, Paris
Region: EMEAApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The OpenText Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an OpenText consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments.
You are great at:
• Leading and implementing a part or all of a consulting project starting from requirements gathering and analysis, strategy and solution design, development, to the actual realization phase and sub-sequent deployment and go-live. Focus areas will be on product installations, HW sizing across environments,
• Establishing a close trusted advisor relationship with the client base throughout and after the consulting project completion.
• Providing mentorship to peers as part of the project implementation effort.
• Providing formal and informal solution specific training and knowledge transfer to client base
• Assisting Sales and Pre-Sales teams throughout the sales cycle as a technical advisory capacity
• Coordinating efforts and providing subject matter expertise to support software and service sales process and teams.
• Actively participating in business and client development during and after engagement to generate new opportunities.
• Establishing and implementing project methodologies and processes within work teams and facilitates coaching and knowledge transfer within work teams
What it takes:
• The candidate should have 4+ years of professional experience in installing, configuring & deploying medium to complex software application components
• Profound know-how about SAP & BASIS administration
• Profound operating system know-how for the platforms supported by Open Text ECM –
• Profound data base know-how (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server DBA level knowledge)
• Experience in Installation, Configuration and Administration of the SAP Solution Extension by OpenText is a plus
• Demonstrated experience in a consulting environment combined with excellent written English, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work with management and functional level users to analyze requirements, design and deliver solutions to meet those requirements.
• Good Understanding & Experience in the following is advantage
- SAP FI/CO or other module know-how
- ABAP OO programming skills
- SAP imaging expertise
- OpenText ECM product know how
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.