Location: France, ParisApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Senior Solution Consultant CEM is a core member of the OpenText CEM Sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within
the OpenText CEM Customer and Prospect base.
This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText CEM portfolio (Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management, Workforce Optimisation and Customer Journey Mapping).
You will be responsible for helping the customer visualise the value proposition by building out customised demonstrations of OpenText CEM products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences. This position will have a primary focus on Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions.
You are great at:
• Delivering tailored presentations and demonstrations mainly to a technical audience.
• Leveraging different presentation techniques like whiteboard, PPT, storytelling, etc.
• Creating Need: utilising experience from case studies, ROI studies and other assets.
• Proactively engaging in continuous self-learning. Both deeper into single technology and across other technologies.
• Understanding who the OpenText CEM competitors are and some level of understanding of their offerings.
• Can produce a basic Solutions architecture for single product.
• Understanding solutions in the OpenText CEM portfolio at a high level and able to articulate and present them.
• Developing knowledge of Customer Experience Management and Customer Communications Management (CCM) in particular.
• Taking full responsibility for customer focused activities, seeks input from the various parties involved and makes sure deadlines are met.
• Adequately managing multiple engagements as to ensure all deadlines are met and customers are serviced in a timely manner.
What it takes:
• Previous relevant work experience in a solution / value based selling environment
• MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid skill level in multiple product areas of Customer Experience Management and Customer Communications Management (CCM) in particular
• Solid working knowledge of Cloud computing strategies, business models and issues
• Working technical knowledge of HTML/CSS, Web Servers, Unix, Windows, VMWare virtualised platforms, Java Application Servers and relational databases
• Deep level of understanding of IT concepts e.g. SOA, client server, protocols
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.