The Facilities Co-ordinator role is to assist in the smooth operation of day to day facility services delivered to the employees at Open Text. As part of the Facilities team and working alongside the Receptionist, the position will be based at the OpenText Paris office which has approx.. 180 employees working in Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Legal, HR, IT, Customer Services and Development. The company culture is corporate but modern and exciting. The role is therefore very busy and people-oriented.
You are great at:
• Planning and completion of general Building Maintenance and relevant Regulatory Testing programmes in conjunction with suppliers or landlord.
• Supervise and audit Facility Service contracts in conjunction with Procurement Team, ensuring best value and agreed service levels are met.
• Tracking and verifying of Facility Service Invoices for monthly Budget Reporting
• Maintain updated First Aid provision, Fire & Emergency Evacuation Plans, Workplace Risk Assessments and H&S policy implementation following central OpenText guidelines
• Control Space Planning using OpenText internal software, meeting department requests and maintaining up to date information on starters and leavers via the HR system.
• Assist the Regional Facilities Director for EMEA with any large scale projects to consolidate space or refurbish the building as required. Acting as first contact with relevant suppliers and arranging logistics for access etc.
• Working with the current Building Landlords to ensure OpenText employees and visitors follow their policies for Security, Access, Parking and External Contractor Working Practice.
• Carry out any refurbishment projects as per lease terms or business expansion dictates, controlling all areas of associated work and providing budget reporting.