ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
As an Open Text consultant you will work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. From supporting your customer with the implementation of systems and optimization of our products, to conducting workshops on best practices, you will be travelling to different sites and there are never two days that look exactly the same. You will be supported with training on our solutions, be able to receive relevant certifications and have many opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments.
The Technical Consultant will understand the technology needed to be applied to offer the most effective solutions offered by Open Text products, with an emphasis on the Open Text Content Server product lines. The Technical Consultant will be an expert business skills and consulting methodologies to collect and analyze data as well as designing, configuring and implementing Open Text solutions based on customer requirements.
The Technical Consultant will lead specific technical or functional portions of engagements, focusing on Content Server modeling, Records Management & Physical Objects, acting as a leading authority and displaying a deep working knowledge and will be considered a subject matter expert. The Technical Consultant will efficiently collaborate with other dependent resources to assure tasks are completed to meet project specifications and lead and motivate other members of the project team to contribute to overall team success and develop strong working relationships with key users. There will also be some responsibility in creating executive presentations on results specifically related to the specialized portion of the engagement.
- Driving the requirement gathering and other functional elements to analyze Customers’ business requirements and application objectives
- Developing the deliverables as specified
- Assisting with proposal development and post-implementation reviews
- Conducting periodic status checks with Customers and team to assess progress against plan – meet deadlines and budgets
- Performing re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project
- Communicating at a technical level, as well as explain technical solutions in laymen’s terms.
- Motivating clients to want to use Open Text technology in the most advantageous way.
- Scoping the specialized portion of engagements and providing expertise during proposal preparations and presales opportunities.
- Configuring OpenText solutions