Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As Software Developer Machine Learning you will be responsible for the design and implementation of machine learning for classifying and extracting content from business documents, both electronic and images, using various technologies including deep learning, neutral networks, A.I., and rule based. The end product/service will be part of a large offering for both the cloud and on-premise software products. Tasks include research, designing, developing and validating algorithms, training machine-learning networks, and evaluating the accuracy and performance of these approaches. Qualified candidates will bring the latest software development and automation practices.
You are great at:
• Developing functional software based on your ability to specify, design and implement features.
• Developing algorithms leveraging machine learning technologies – integrated with leading enterprise management systems.
• Investigating and acquiring new skills in the use of software development tools and methodologies and effectively put the new skills into practice.
• You are used to take responsibility for your work and your commitment and enjoy working freely with people from different teams and roles.
• You are an open minded, curious, and creative team player.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree, MS or PhD in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics or a related technical field and 3+ years of commercial software development experience
• Strong familiarity/experience with C#, C++
• Working/developing complex algorithms and object-oriented analysis and design
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Practical experience with agile software development methodologies, design patterns and architectural patterns
• Experience with machine learning, deep learning, computer vision applications, image processing, or OCR
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.