Location: Germany, Munich
Region: GermanyApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Open Text's partnership with SAP is a key function in the enterprise content management (ECM) strategy. Through this alliance, Open Text is Reseller Channel Partner of SAP (OpenText products / solutions are distributed at the time by SAP). At the same time Open Text sells a variety of products and solutions.
As Consultant for our SAP related OpenText software, assume the leadership of consulting and implementation project, advising clients on Business Process Management and SAP Invoice Management by OpenText.
You are great at:
• Designing, developing and implementating solutions
• Conducting workshops with clients, performing the analysis process at the customer including the driving of individual interviews of all stakeholders at the customer
• Recording processes, optimizating and modelling of business
• Developing and implementating customized approaches both functional and technical
• Taking responsibility for programming and implementation of processes and their tests
• Introducting and ensuring the efficient operation of the customer's workflow and supporting for the productive round out your area of responsibility.
What it takes:
• A degree in computer science or a comparable education
• Sound knowledge of SAP, Financial Accounting (FI), Materials Management (MM)
• Strong development experience in ABAP and ABAP OO
• Experience with SAP Workflow / SAP DMS
• Basic know-how about business
• Good general IT understanding
• Fluent German plus a good knowledge of English.
• Customer focus and consultants performance
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.