Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an OpenText Project Manager your responsibility is to deliver OpenText projects to our customers across Germany, Switzerland and Austria - On Time, To Budget and within Scope.
Your main duties will be leading technical consultants in the successful delivery of OpenText solutions – either on customer premise, in the Cloud or a hybrid of both.
You are great at:
• Taking overall management and leadership responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple ECM/EIM implementation projects for our international customers
• Organizing the resources required for the project in an appropriate manner to achieve the project objectives in accordance with the agreed specifications, plans and budgets
• Managing and contributing to bids requiring professional services or project management input, as well as providing project planning and estimating expertise during the sales cycle
• Coordinating project delivery through multiple teams that may include offshore resources, 3rd party suppliers, partners and client resource
• Actively using and contributing to the project management standards and quality checks used within OpenText Professional Services
• Leading Project Teams of 5-12 Consultants and coaching Consultants and Junior Project Managers
• Holding workshops for our customers
What it takes:
• Technical university degree, preferably in the field of computer science or information management, or a comparable education in the field of IT or information management
• Strong project experience of the implementation of ECM or EIM or comparable products in various industries i.e. Banking, automotive, life sciences etc.
• Excellent Consulting skills and customer orientation
• Basic general knowledge of IT systems
• Fluent German and English
• Significant business travel will be required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.