Location: Germany, MunichApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
You are great at:
• Owning all Professional Services business in selected Key Accounts in Germany.
• Carrying the responsibility for all ongoing projects, the maintenance of an opportunity pipeline and the development of an EIM strategy in your accounts.
• Having an exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations will help you to succeed in this role
• Supporting critical leadership reviews and presenting the status of the programs internally and externally
• Continuously innovating and improving processes to optimize program efficiencies are key to being successful.
What it takes:
• 3+ years of IT or Service Program management experience
• Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• You have a technical university/college degree, ideally in computer science
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
• Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and/or Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Experience from one (or more) of these industries: Finance, Insurance, Automotive, Life Sciences, Pharma or Utilities.
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly apply new technologies
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent German and English
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.