ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Open Text Professional Services team is comprised of more than 3,000 consultants who act as trusted advisors, managing long-lasting relationships with more than 100,000 customers around the world. They are responsible for the delivery of business solutions from pre-sales to post implementation. Our teams of experts help organizations solve issues, create value, improve business performance, and work more effectively in an increasingly digital world.
You are great at:
• Owning all Professional Services business in selected Key Accounts in Germany.
• Carrying the responsibility for all ongoing projects, the maintenance of an opportunity pipeline and the development of an EIM strategy in your accounts.
• Having an exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations will help you to succeed in this role
• Supporting critical leadership reviews and presenting the status of the programs internally and externally
• Continuously innovating and improving processes to optimize program efficiencies are key to being successful.
What it takes:
• 3+ years of IT or Service Program management experience
• Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
• You have a technical university/college degree, ideally in computer science
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
• Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and/or Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Experience from one (or more) of these industries: Finance, Insurance, Automotive, Life Sciences, Pharma or Utilities.
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly apply new technologies
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent German and English
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.